Our fine arts program consists of several options. Students may participate in private music lessons offered by a private instructor (K-12), art classes (K-12), and drama (7-12).
Each year, the drama department of MVCA puts on a spring production. For the past few years, the high school drama students, with the guidance of the drama instructors, have written, produced, and directed their own plays. We invite you to watch these productions and look forward to seeing you at next spring's performance!
- Spring 2023 - High School Drama - A Broken Hallelujah
- Spring 2022 - High School Drama - The Rightful King
- Spring 2021 - High School Drama - Love left Behind
- Spring 2019 - High School Drama - Instaham Scam of Hamilton High
- Spring 2018 - High School Drama - Faithful in Suffering: The Story of Job
- Spring 2017 - High School Drama - Reckless Abandon
- Spring 2016 - High School Drama - One Life
- Spring 2015 - High School Drama - For Such a Time As This
- Spring 2014 - High School Drama - The Ballad of Copperhead Canyon
- Spring 2014 - Middle School Drama - Lazarus, Friend of Jesus (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- Spring 2013 - High School Drama - The Remnant
- Spring 2013 - Middle School Drama - Uncle Phil's Diner